They came and repoed my Gixxer

Sniper_308

i usually think those things are staged too, but if that one was, they were decent actors.

It seemed pretty real.

Now that said, it's a stone-cold fact that they can't show the guy's face on TV w/o his consent, so after the fact, I am sure the "rug" got paid something to let them use the footage on their show.

actually, it's kind of win/win/win in a ultra hill-jack way... Finance company got their bike, repo guy got his payday, and the rug got some cash for being an aggressive jerkoff.

all those repo shows are fake. If you see the beginning they usually say "Based on real events" hence they are staged and very exaggerated.

In Ohio as a repo agent, you can not break the peace or your ass is going to jail (unless you know the area LEO :) )

They tell you to leave, you have to leave... but that don't mean you can't come back in 5 minutes or you just stalk them.

in 9 years of doing it there have been a handful of times where it got outta control. we've had 1 gun pulled on us and i've never had to draw mine.

After that Operation Repo Show came on, we always got the people that say... "i watch Operation Repo... How know how this works and you can't do that."

all those repo shows are fake. If you see the beginning they usually say "Based on real events" hence they are staged and very exaggerated.

In Ohio as a repo agent, you can not break the peace or your ass is going to jail (unless you know the area LEO :) )

They tell you to leave, you have to leave... but that don't mean you can't come back in 5 minutes or you just stalk them.

in 9 years of doing it there have been a handful of times where it got outta control. we've had 1 gun pulled on us and i've never had to draw mine.

After that Operation Repo Show came on, we always got the people that say... "i watch Operation Repo... How know how this works and you can't do that."

:lol: