Looks like the mob is alive and well in Michigan

Casper

Man...did he luck out driving a Volvo. Their propensity for building safe cars remains intact.

Funny. I was sitting here wondering in what other cars could the occupants survive a blast like that? This story speaks worlds about the firewall in the Volvo's.

Funny. I was sitting here wondering in what other cars could the occupants survive a blast like that?...

Pinto? :firesmilie: :lol:

Edwin Holly, 68, of Tecumseh, told the Free Press he was in a nearby boathouse when he saw the explosion out the window.

“I was looking to see if there were deer and saw the car come around and go boom,” he told the newspaper Wednesday.

"...car go boom..." Sounds like a fuzzy furiner or 3 year old.

Down here in Ohio there are always derogatory remarks made about Michigan, whether its the school or the state. Guess maybe my response was a bit hair triggered, but I was also just throwing it back at him....

because Michigan sucks :dunno:

I thought you were just being one of those overly defensive Italians, not that I would what thats like or anything :lol: