India joins China and Russia backing Palestine

Casper

Anyone else feeling like the current events are somewhat Biblical? Thoughts? Opinions?

The bible is a collection of unrelated texts written by bronze age goat herders, combined and edited by a group of elites, with an agenda to combine and grow their relative political and social power. It has been translated, edited, embellished, and exaggerated countless times by countless people with their own countless agendas.

It's historical value is nil, and it's "prophecy" value is less.

We need to take some ron paul advice, and let the rest of the world deal with their own f*cking problems. (this includes israel)

Edited by magley64
  • Downvote 1

The bible is a collection of unrelated texts written by bronze age goat herders, combined and edited by a group of elites, with an agenda to combine and grow their relative political and social power. It has been translated, edited, embellished, and exaggerated countless times by countless people with their own countless agendas.

We need to take some ron paul advice, and let the rest of the world deal with their own f*cking problems.

From the resident know-it-all.....:rolleyes:

The ONLY thing you got right is about Ron Paul. The rest is merely ass-umption.

• Downvote 2

Well said.

Get your guns, buy a helmet, dig a hole, put on helmet, wait.

Realty I all seriousness or government has done a spectacular job at pissing off every ally we have/had. Who is surprised by this?

^ I am with this. The way things have been going. It makes me feel safe to know I live in the sticks. I think I need to stock up on Bottled water again.

Ammo is stacked. Canned food is in the cabinet. Plenty of arrows for the bows to hunt with. Reloaders set up in the garage.

i dont trust any of the said allys

• Upvote 1