MO trackday 9-26

bchristy07

I had one track day in the rain it sucked. Second one was half in the rain and third at Mid-O was beautiful. So basically I jumped to Intermediate after 2 novice days and didnt feel out of my league at Mid-O in I. I would plan on atleast 2 novice days unless your Super Street.

NO matter what your going to have a good time. I hope the weather holds for you and be careful if it is wet.

Just got back also. I didn't think the track was too bad. Actually ran a personal best.

Just got home from midohio max time.we got only 17 guys so no traffic.it was little slippery all day,and we have 66F.if Monday is 60 like they say even if not rain it will be ice rink.

I did my third trackday there in the rain. Learned a lot and actually had a lot of fun. turn one was good for a little rear wheel spin every now and then. the afternoon was worse because it stopped drizzling long enough for a dry line to start forming. then it was all about being able to hold the dry line..

Excellent job out there today in the rain!

Thanks man, definitely the best time I've had.. Quite slick out there but learned good throttle control. Hardest part was trying to keep the grin off my face haha. Alot of great advice from the instructors and other riders.. Can't wait to make it back next year.