K & N Air Filters

RidersDiscount

Have you taken a look inside your motorcycle's airbox lately? Now that we're more than halfway through the riding season (in the northern part of the country, anyway!), miles' worth of crud has made its way into the airbox. We've found everything from insects and leaves to road rubber, sand and even small stones in our bikes' air filters. And that's just what you can easily see! Upon closer examination, you'll find that there's smaller debris stuck in the filter element, especially in the crevices and around the edges, all of which is detrimental to engine performance.

Now, for those of you that have already upgraded with a K & N aftermarket air filter, we can supply a K & N filter cleaning kit so you can easily replenish your filter for like-new performance. Those of you with an OEM air filter, now is the time to upgrade. We have K & N filters available for just about every make and model, call us today and we'll get you a brand new K&N air filter shipped out fast!

For more information, call Mike at 866.931.664 x 804 or send an email to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with K&N FILTER in the subject line (please be sure to specify make and model of your bike) and we'll get back to you right away!

k_and_n_air_filter-2.jpg

k_and_n_air_filter-3.jpg

Edited by RidersDiscount

And before the K&N haters come along...I've got proof on how well they perform.

Top and bottom pictures, plus pictures of the airbox directly after I took the filter out to clean it. It was installed new in my previous DL1000 V-Strom right before a 3000 mile ride to Maine and back.

Lot's of dirt and gravel roads, lots of rain...just about everything you could think of!

Top:

001.jpg

Bottom:

002.jpg

Inside of airbox directly after removing:

003.jpg

It cleaned up like new, and payed for itself after the one cleaning.

Free bump for a fabulous filter!

I'll give a thumbs up dfimwy.jpg

on those K & N filters. Have one on every vehicle.....bad to the bone. :cool:

I have one in the strom for 3 years now. No issues, catches everything, easy to clean and reoil.

Thanks for the feedback!

And before the K&N haters come along...I've got proof on how well they perform.

Top and bottom pictures, plus pictures of the airbox directly after I took the filter out to clean it. It was installed new in my previous DL1000 V-Strom right before a 3000 mile ride to Maine and back.

Lot's of dirt and gravel roads, lots of rain...just about everything you could think of!

cleanliness of your airbox don't mean shit. Silica level in your oil is a true indicator.

P.S. Not a K&N hater in the least. Had them in multiple vehicles.

• 11 months later...