Honest opinion guys

Siacono

My little 150# ass is a speed freak.... I wanna get there and get there now.... lol

my large 225lb ass had no problem making up about 3 miles of freeway length on my 97hp 500lb non supersport in very short time ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, I am a heavyweight, and the N1K has no problems closing distances in a hurry with me on it.

I'm sure most of the scenic group from sunday can attest to that fat dark 1 mirror'd blob that went flying by them :lol:

again... I am partial to the aprilia.... the rotax engine is beautiful, but very torqy.... get a used one for real cheap if you can find it. aprilia has made a few nice 750cc bikes. state 8 has always got a couple of them. but if you buy italian, buy used. you'll save like 50-60% on the bike. and get ready for the italian "quarks". but nothin you can't handle. I love mine. you'll love yours.

I'm sure most of the scenic group from sunday can attest to that fat dark 1 mirror'd blob that went flying by them :lol:

I can attest :) You went.......

zip!

And then you were gone. I suspected it was you, but you were literally past me before I could even look.

+1 for what Pauly said... Buying new is a waste of money. Get newISH.