I might get blasted for this one... CCW owners.. Please comment.

Dubguy85

op is a fucking tard. plain and simple. If you knew when bad things happen you wouldn't put yourself in those situations. Even keeping from bad areas and doing certins things will help in not having/needing a ccw it doesnt mean it wont.

i have a gun on me every time i leave my house. not in a bad area (living wih my dad in a 600k plus neighborhood), not working in a bad area, i just won't be caught off guard.

you will eventually need help, hopefully someone around you will have their ccw and be willing to help you out, because i feel even if you did go and get yours, you wouldn't carry it anyways.

Not really sure how that pertains to my point but thanks for the pic.

Well like my Grandpappy always said "Two Pussies are better than One" so take that pic and you or Andy can be the other. :D

JK. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well like my Grandpappy always said "Two Pussies are better than One" ...

My Grandfather used to interject: "Ain't nothing wrong with a little black-on-black lesbian 69"...Rarely had anything to do any subject at hand.

"Dumb Guy" Firearms quotes....

.”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”

~Thomas Jefferson

"25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on, and walk down the street with no permit of any kind: some say it's crazy. However, 4 out of 5 U.S. murders are committed in the other half of the country: so who is crazy?" ~Andrew Ford

.”The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”

~Thomas Jefferson

.”You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

.”An armed society is a polite society.”

~Robert Heinlein

.”A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.”

~Sigmund Freud

.”There’s no such thing as a good gun. There’s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys.”

~Charlton Heston

.”An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.”

~Col. Jeff Cooper

.”If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”

~The Dalai Lama

.”Though defensive violence will always be ‘a sad necessity’ in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men.”

~St. Augustine

Aw screw it, what do I know? I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns.

• Upvote 3