Apple Fanboys (and Fangirls)

Casper

The fact you posted in a thread titled "Apple Fanboys (and Fangirls)" only to bash Apple fans makes me laugh.

I'll be able to turn my attention elsewhere within about 5 seconds after hitting the reply button. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to say that.

I'll be able to turn my attention elsewhere within about 5 seconds after hitting the reply button. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to say that.

Your two posts in this thread are ten minutes apart. So much for 5 seconds.

so long as the iPhone5 hits Verizon by January I'll be happy. I hate spending money on phones and work isn't switching to Verizon til then so I have to wait regardless

All my company phones are Sprint so i am looking forward to seeing how much better these I Phones are than the Droid i have now.

All my company phones are Sprint so i am looking forward to seeing how much better these I Phones are than the Droid i have now.

we are currently Sprint/Nextel for work causing me to carry 2 phones which annoys the shit out of me. Cannot wait til we switch and I can consolidate to one Iphone :)

why carry two phones? :dunno:

well I don't carry my work one 95% of the time, it either sits on my desk or in my laptop case. I've kept my verizon line since I've had the same number since I was 16 as well that it works just about everywhere I go unlike my work phone that gets very spotty service. Thus, I've been waiting until we switch to Verizon to merge my personal line into the company plan and upgrade to a new phone for free :)

...just make sure that once the company is paying for it that they don't "own" your number. When we used to pay for phones here at work we owned the number, and if you left, tough - you have to get a new number.

...just make sure that once the company is paying for it that they don't "own" your number. When we used to pay for phones here at work we owned the number, and if you left, tough - you have to get a new number.

lucky for me I'm related to the owners :D

Does the iphone have free navigation that actually works and takes you where you want to go like google maps does?

It has Google Maps, if that's what you mean. Google Maps isn't exactly a great navigation tool. It's not bad for free though.