Apple Fanboys (and Fangirls)

Casper

Does the iphone have free navigation that actually works and takes you where you want to go like google maps does?

Nav is the least of your worries. They still won't be able to open any site that has Flash on them.

:rolleyes:

It has Google Maps, if that's what you mean. Google Maps isn't exactly a great navigation tool. It's not bad for free though.

Ok maybe I worded that wrong on android we have google maps and free navigation app that works with it does iphone have that?

Although, with Jobs about to take a dirt nap. The new Apple head could come down off the throne and kiss some Adobe ass to get the Flash "issue" fixed.

Oh wait....Apple is all powerful and commands Adobe to fix it....

....when Stephen Hawking figures out there's a parallel universe.

Nav is the least of your worries. They still won't be able to open any site that has Flash on them.

:rolleyes:

Although, with Jobs about to take a dirt nap. The new Apple head could come down off the throne and kiss some Adobe ass to get the Flash "issue" fixed.

Oh wait....Apple is all powerful and commands Adobe to fix it....

....when Stephen Hawking figures out there's a parallel universe.

There isn't a single site which used to be Flash that I visit that hasn't switched to HTML5. It's faster, lighter, and not buggy.

There isn't a single site which used to be Flash that I visit that hasn't switched to HTML5. It's faster, lighter, and not buggy.

Oh don't worry my little transparent friend. Adobe will come up with something else which will take hold in the web world and Apple will still be left in the dark.

I like my Android phone and I like iPhones but only thing is I like the home,menu,back,search button and the scroll pad can't forget flash. Software wise it doesn't really matter I don't buy apps or play games.

I will continue to breathe just fine out from under Apple's thumb.
$500 iPhone + $300 Android tablet = newly discovered hybrid applephanboy

:D

$500 iPhone? :lol:

PS: I'm posting this from my HP EliteBook. What's up now? :D

My co-worker is listening...I am so glad they announced iMessage so you can text and only be charged for the data. Of course, only to iOS devices. Great. Lets continue to limit the number of roads an Apple can run on.

Me? 5 pc's/laptops running Win7 64Bit, 1 X200 Tablet running Win8 Dev Preview, Hacked NookColor running CM7.0.3 Android 2.3.3 and HCT Evo4G.

Screw Apple.

Actually I did, and of course I jest. Unless you really are an Apple fan....then my statement holds true.

:D

Far from a fanboy lol I like the iPhone hate Macs unless I'm doing video or photo editing which is never so ill stick with a pc that's 2x as powerful for a fraction of the cost of a Mac :D

Also paid $200 for my iPhone with upgrade and yes $300 for android but it was $100 off of the original price thanks to Casper's staples coupon :)

Posted from my iPhone 4 :D

"EliteBook".... :lol: No there's a $1000 paperweight!
:nono:
you best be dual bootin' or else...:nono::boxing::D
Of course. :D
My co-worker is listening...I am so glad they announced iMessage so you can text and only be charged for the data. Of course, only to iOS devices. Great. Lets continue to limit the number of roads an Apple can run on.

Me? 5 pc's/laptops running Win7 64Bit, 1 X200 Tablet running Win8 Dev Preview, Hacked NookColor running CM7.0.3 Android 2.3.3 and HCT Evo4G.

Screw Apple.

iMessage is in addition to texting. It's a brand new thing only available on Apple iOS5. Think of it as an instant messenger like AIM. You can only instant message those using an instant messenger client. It doesn't use SMS, therefore you can't just magically send an instant message to someone's cell number and have them receive it as a text. If you did, then it wouldn't be just data. I've been beta testing it. It's actually pretty sweet.