Motorcycle Ohio Course and Endorsement

Sen10nalz

Ok guys and gals.. I took the class earlier this year. However i never bothered to go in and officially add the endorsement to my license. I tried to do so this week. However the DMV says they have to record of it. I no longer have the confirmation card they give you.

So ?..

Does anyone know if it expires after a certain amount of time. Would i have to take the class again?

I couldn't reach them at the number. and On the website, there's no more classes this year in frankling county.

Thanks.

Ok guys and gals.. I took the class earlier this year. However i never bothered to go in and officially add the endorsement to my license. I tried to do so this week. However the DMV says they have to record of it. I no longer have the confirmation card they give you.

So ?..

Does anyone know if it expires after a certain amount of time. Would i have to take the class again?

I couldn't reach them at the number. and On the website, there's no more classes this year in frankling county.

Thanks.

I would imagine that someone from motorcycle Ohio could help you get a copy.

I just looked @ my Wife's card from '07, and printed on the reverse it says one must present the card and temp permit to the Deputy Registrar within 60 days to get the endorsement.

We were told that the card would be the only record of her having completed the course...

I know when I took my course they told us if we lost the card we were SOL

We were told that as well, BUT... When I went into the License Bureau the following Monday, or Tuesday, they said I had to wait for it to show up in their system. I went in later that week, and they didn't even ask to see the card. I kept it for the insurance company, who added it without seeing a copy of it either.

I just looked at mine from 2 years ago, and it said the same as others are reporting, only valid as a waiver for 60 days. I'm sure the insurance company would still recognize it for a discount beyond that though.

I would just go and take the test, instead of going through the class again, unless you did just marginal on the test portion of the class.

Damnit.. lol..

I lost my wallet, and it was in there. but I still had my bike temps at home. So much for saving a couple bucks. I was gonna renew my L's anyways so i waited.

I guess i'll go schedule a test.

I did very well on the class. Had a blast on the 200's they let you use. We had a lady break her wrist the first day. somehow she managed to pop up the 250 shadow.

I'm sure you asked them the question you're asking here (I mean who wouldn't). Did they not know the answer?

I went to the little DMV in gahana, since it was next to work. very nice lady.. but she had no idea. still trying to get in touch with moto ohio.