New Toledo Member

Gino

Hi guys, my name is Gino and I live in the Toledo area. I have been riding for 10 years and have two bikes. One is '07 CBR1000rr Repsol, which I ride on the street, and my track bike is an '03 GSXR600 Alstare. In the spring of this year I bought my wife a Rebel 250, which now has a whopping 50 miles on it!

I have met a couple of people from here at Indy Moto GP, but never really had a reason to sign up. Well, tomorrow morning, my buddy and I are heading down to Hocking Hills area to do some riding and thought it would be a good idea to get together with some locals who can show us some roads and help set the pace.

We plan on leaving at around 8 am and that should put us in the area around 11:30. If you are up for some riding and don't mind making a couple of new friends, please post up.

hey thanks for the heads up. Is there a good place to leave the truck and trailer for the day?

Not sure I live close to 60 miles away from millersburg. Not sure what big parking lots are around.

I no there's a pizza hut that has a big lot don't no if they would care about trailer being left

• 1 month later...