H&K SL8-1 for sale ot trade

ShAfT

I have a H&K SL8-1 for sale. .223 caliber, comes with 2- 10 round factory H&K mags and 1- 20 round pro-mag. i have put roughly 300 rounds though it, its a tack driver at 100 yards in competent hands anyway.........

$1400 or trades for other firearms

sl8-1001.jpg

sl8-1003.jpg

sl8-1002.jpg

Uhm, any 223 should be a tack driver way beond 100 yrds. And, not to insult, I am interested but my offer is far less than 1400.

i'll tell you what, if you can score higher then me prone at 100 yards with any .223 rifle you own through iron sights, with no optics like my SL8-1, lets say 10 rounds with 5 to sight in, so a total of 15 rounds we shoot, i'll give you the hk for $500. if you cant, i get whatever gun your shooting for $500.....

if not, then goodluck to you, and my h&K is fairly priced where i have it set at.

i'll tell you what, if you can score higher then me prone at 100 yards with any .223 rifle you own through iron sights, with no optics like my SL8-1, lets say 10 rounds with 5 to sight in, so a total of 15 rounds we shoot, i'll give you the hk for $500. if you cant, i get whatever gun your shooting for $500.....

if not, then goodluck to you, and my h&K is fairly priced where i have it set at.

Orly, you've not been to any OR shoots have you. :)

What you doing next weekend??

Orly, you've not been to any OR shoots have you. :)

What you doing next weekend??

no i have not, i do more "organized" events like the pop up matches, garand matches and vintage matches at camp perry.

free so far. where would you like to meet?

Great gun, they have conversion kits to turn it into a G36.

http://www.hdps.org/htm/5-1-1.htm

Exactly the reason I was interested, until he became a douche
I smell bacon.
Sketti
no i have not, i do more "organized" events like the pop up matches, garand matches and vintage matches at camp perry.

free so far. where would you like to meet?

"organized " huh? So what are you saying our OR shoots are, that you've not attended to even have an opinion? OR is apearantly good enough for you to creep on for four years and provide no support or anything useful to but is good enough for you to show up on from time to time to sell overpriced shit. What a douche, we organize our shoots to perfectly combine guns, beer, grilled food and a random passed out hot chicks. Our top notch shooters can bust caps from our Highpoint and Jennings gats like nobodies business we can pop mice at like 2 feet on top of propane tanks and easily nail natty light cans from 5 feet or better.
i would love to see this match up! lol

You just wanna hold my "gun" again.

• Upvote 1

Exactly the reason I was interested, until he became a douche

Sketti

"organized " huh? So what are you saying our OR shoots are, that you've not attended to even have an opinion? OR is apearantly good enough for you to creep on for four years and provide no support or anything useful to but is good enough for you to show up on from time to time to sell overpriced shit. What a douche, we organize our shoots to perfectly combine guns, beer, grilled food and a random passed out hot chicks. Our top notch shooters can bust caps from our Highpoint and Jennings gats like nobodies business we can pop mice at like 2 feet on top of propane tanks and easily nail natty light cans from 5 feet or better.

You just wanna hold my "gun" again.

Can someone please translate this? Is this a "challenge accepted" or a cop out?

Can someone please translate this? Is this a "challenge accepted" or a cop out?

I guess we can call it a cop out if that pleases you as I do not have an iron site 223 nor do I really get why one would want to stay iron on a long range rifle. My AR is flat top no sites and scoped the pistol is also flat with a red dot and laser. I suppose I could start looking for some Picatinny irons to please you.

I guess we can call it a cop out if that pleases you as I do not have an iron site 223 nor do I really get why one would want to stay iron on a long range rifle. My AR is flat top no sites and scoped the pistol is also flat with a red dot and laser. I suppose I could start looking for some Picatinny irons to please you.

Long range iron sights is a military syle of shooting. I've shot at Camp Perry twice, iron sights both times.

When I was in the USMC our qualification on the M16A2 was iron sights at 200, 300, and 500 yds.

Okay then...$1400 w/ 300 rounds through it. Hhhmmm...looking at the BBoGV I have right in front of me, even at 100% condition it's valued at only $1300. Last MSRP was only $1249. I'd say you're be better off asking $935-$1150 for you rifle.

Our snarky ethug might have you pegged correctly with the "overpriced" part at least. The rest is still subject to open debate.

Just sayin'.

GLWS!

Long range iron sights is a military syle of shooting. I've shot at Camp Perry twice, iron sights both times.

When I was in the USMC our qualification on the M16A2 was iron sights at 200, 300, and 500 yds.

Dunno. Guess I just don't see the point in iron sites on such a capable rifle that's why mine are flat top. To each his own though

Okay then...$1400 w/ 300 rounds through it. Hhhmmm...looking at the BBoGV I have right in front of me, even at 100% condition it's valued at only $1300. Last MSRP was only $1249. I'd say you're be better off asking $935-$1150 for you rifle.

Our snarky ethug might have you pegged correctly with the "overpriced" part at least. The rest is still subject to open debate.

Just sayin'.

GLWS!

My offer was gonna be 850.