H&K SL8-1 for sale ot trade

ShAfT

I guess we can call it a cop out if that pleases you as I do not have an iron site 223 nor do I really get why one would want to stay iron on a long range rifle. My AR is flat top no sites and scoped the pistol is also flat with a red dot and laser. I suppose I could start looking for some Picatinny irons to please you.

you were the one saying you had the weekend free. It is ok if you answer a call out then back out. I was just trying to keep track.;)

i'll tell you what, if you can score higher then me prone at 100 yards with any .223 rifle you own through iron sights, with no optics like my SL8-1, lets say 10 rounds with 5 to sight in, so a total of 15 rounds we shoot, i'll give you the hk for $500. if you cant, i get whatever gun your shooting for $500.....

if not, then goodluck to you, and my h&K is fairly priced where i have it set at.

I'm still waiting on him to take me up on the $1000 bet with his AK that can outshoot any AR-15 out there. I wouldn't hold your breathe.

gander had one of these for sale used for $1300 at the beginning of the year....they apparently had it so long the guy at the counter offered it to a customer for 1100...and we all know how overpriced gander mountain is

its an awesome rifle - no doubt, but private sale prices shouldnt = retail

gander had one of these for sale used for $1300 at the beginning of the year....they apparently had it so long the guy at the counter offered it to a customer for 1100...and we all know how overpriced gander mountain is

its an awesome rifle - no doubt, but private sale prices shouldnt = retail

What was the round count? If it was high I would say this is worth it. 300 is nothing. I sent 40 sitting at the benches by myself at tvp Sunday alone.

Long range iron sights is a military syle of shooting. I've shot at Camp Perry twice, iron sights both times.

When I was in the USMC our qualification on the M16A2 was iron sights at 200, 300, and 500 yds.

This...... finally someone who has been to a real shooting match, not some internet site group get together..... not trying to cause anyone to get sand in there vagina, but yes anyone can hit in the 9 ring with all 10 shots at 100 yards with a .223 with the right optics on it. now take that optics off and you maybe lucky to even hit paper with all 10 rounds without a proper sight in and lots of practice........

As for the price of the rifle, blue book values don't mean dick to me, check gunbroker and look at the completed listings to see what SL8-1's have sold for.... it's funny that buds gun shop lists the SL8-6 for $1,921, only difference between the -1 and the -6 is the color........

And iam still down to do a 100 yard iron sight .223 or any other high power rifle shoot this weekend......

Long range iron sights is a military syle of shooting. I've shot at Camp Perry twice, iron sights both times.

When I was in the USMC our qualification on the M16A2 was iron sights at 200, 300, and 500 yds.

This...... finally someone who has been to a real shooting match, not some internet site group get together..... not trying to cause anyone to get sand in there vagina, but yes anyone can hit in the 9 ring with all 10 shots at 100 yards with a .223 with the right optics on it. now take that optics off and you maybe lucky to even hit paper with all 10 rounds without a proper sight in and lots of practice........

As for the price of the rifle, blue book values don't mean dick to me, check gunbroker and look at the completed listings to see what SL8-1's have sold for.... it's funny that buds gun shop lists the SL8-6 for $1,921, only difference between the -1 and the -6 is the color........

And iam still down to do a 100 yard iron sight .223 or any other high power rifle shoot this weekend......

I am not claiming to be King Shit. I'm actually quite out of practice with a rifle. The USMC just happens to have excellent markmanship instructors. Most Marines should be able to hit a silhouette 8 or 9 times out of 10 with iron sights at 500 yds using a beat to shit M16.

If you can master that, fancy optics on an accurate rifle should be a piece of cake.