Lions & Tigers & Bears....

SWing'R

anyone know the address? Im trying to google map it. I found a "T's World" just off 70 and kopchak

"T's World" is registered as a motorcycle dealership with 1-4 employees, owned by the guy in question

i would say its the same property...google map doesnt show any of the animal cages and such though

He was in prison for selling guns after his license expired, apparently he had a massive gun collection and was at one time a dealer

this article says it was for illegal guns...

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/apr/05/zanesville_man_pleads_guilty_to_having_8_illegal_f-ar-60063/

with that kind of conviction, im not sure how he isnt in prison right now...

looks like he got the gun charges thrown out....that article makes it sound like he was convicted, but heres a court record showing he got the evidence tossed because of 4th amendment violations

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?page=1&xmldoc=20091425667bufsupp2d758_11353.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR&SizeDisp=7

"T's World" is registered as a motorcycle dealership with 1-4 employees, owned by the guy in question

i would say its the same property...google map doesnt show any of the animal cages and such though

270 kopchak rd zanesville oh. Look behind the house and just to the North. There is a very large gated area with some buildings and what appears to be a ton of vehicles.

270 kopchak rd zanesville oh. Look behind the house and just to the North. There is a very large gated area with some buildings and what appears to be a ton of vehicles.

ah i did see that...didnt pay close enough attention though, assumed it was a business or something lol..i was looking too close to the house at the road

Im pisst that stupid fucks like this give exotic animal owner a bad name they knew that their were issue with this guy should have done some thing with him before this happen Dam D-bags

Guys the story is his girlfriend left him and he took his own life but before he took his life he released all of the animals cages and let them run loose. The cops shoot 25 of them. an some of the animals you hear he had is not true. list of animals that he had tigers, loins, bears, wolfs, and leopards. They have a bunch of monkey in the house right now that were his girlfriends. they shot the wolfs. Im glad all my animals left last winter because of stupid fucks like this guy and ted sticklen signing the bill to lock down all exotic in the state 3 days before he sign the bill. The only thing I got left is my lynx.

Edited by wht_scorpion

If you guys come across any bears loin tiger contact the cops and don't run away from them like prey they will kill you. thinking they are going to play with you. hand raised animals like this is no joke they are still wild. the cops sent the wilds people and the zoo people away. The zoo cant handle that many animals.

Thanks Todd for clearing that up

Edited by wht_scorpion

I have a friend with traquilizer dart gun. I should go see if we can enlist lol

Because you have to adjust the cc for the pound of the animal you use that stuff on it takes to long plus the cops don't know how to use it. sad to say a bullets faster

Edited by wht_scorpion

Here what they should do before thinking about banned exotics

Limit How many exotics you own.

ID chip all exotics who owns the animal.

GPS chip so could be tracked down and shot.

and to register the chip numbers with the animal shelters

at the owner expense so If there are any issues let the law come down on them with fines and tickets.

Edited by wht_scorpion

Living in Zanesville my whole life and knowing many people that had dealings with Terry Thompson he was not a stable or rational person. Sad that the animals had to be the victims in this situation but public safety does need to come first. Laws need to be updated to keep people from owning animals like this that have had so many violations in the past.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2011/10/18/Wild-animals-loose-in-Muskingum-County.html

Living in Zanesville my whole life and knowing many people that had dealings with Terry Thompson he was not a stable or rational person. Sad that the animals had to be the victims in this situation but public safety does need to come first. Laws need to be updated to keep people from owning animals like this that have had so many violations in the past.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2011/10/18/Wild-animals-loose-in-Muskingum-County.html

Hes had issues that sent red light up on him. If people said any thing about him I avoid any comment about him because the trouble hes got in about transporting animals over state lines with no vet checks

This will make for some interesting bow-hunts this morning. I know that when I landed at deer camp, I turned off all media (that's when I used to have a place to hunt:nono:).

As long as bow hunter stay in their tree stands they should not have a problem and don't try to shoot them with the bows the leopard are the only tree climber and black bears

People have no business having collections of animials like the this, and for exactly this reason. Animals like these belong in zoos, or in their natural habitat, which is not Zanseville. It takes one single, and perhaps innocent, mistake and suddenly you have the general public at risk and safety crews left to handle a situation they are not properly trained for to resolve. Its sad that for whatever reason the owner is dead, and that these animals are gone becuse they were kept in an improper home, one that obviously could not properly protect them, nor those outside of it.

Because you have to adjust the cc for the pound of the animal you use that stuff on it takes to long plus the cops don't know how to use it. sad to say a bullets faster

Yeah he has a deer raising operation so its a good set up. We actually used it on a cow that went nuts once :lol:

i wonder what all the people complaining about shooting the anilmals would say when they get the bill for tranquilizing, transporting and rehabilitating these animals or even worse if a child gets eaten.

I agree it's no fault of the animals but public safety is number one.

Honestly i say people pay thousands of dollars to go on safari. Find a couple hunters and let them have at it.