Lions & Tigers & Bears....

SWing'R

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/27/us/ohio-animals/

theyre going into quarantine.

if they really are malnourished and diseased i dont think she deserves to get them back. if they were not being kept properly then i think she should be charged with animal cruelty and sadly i think the animals might have to be put down

they already said they cant breed them or integrate them into existing communities because of health problems, so theres not much left to do with them

Paper work was signed by Kasich. So, is it now illegal. The only thing DNR did was by time by saying they had to stay in Quarantine.

Wait, am I confused? Why does everyone keep saying they are hers? They are hers by default? By will? Or just because she claims them? She was not living there but now she wants them? Makes no since?

Paper work was signed by Kasich. So, is it now illegal. The only thing DNR did was by time by saying they had to stay in Quarantine.

Wait, am I confused? Why does everyone keep saying they are hers? They are hers by default? By will? Or just because she claims them? She was not living there but now she wants them? Makes no since?

She probably wants them back so she can sell them.

No insurance benefits when you off yourself!

So if you die and the government came in and confiscated all of your guns from your widow because they don't think that private citizens should own them, that's okay? Pretty much this same situation even if they were separated, they were still married and the government doesn't think private ownership of exotic animals(guns) should be legal so they have now confiscated them.

Just give up Tyler. I tried using the gun example earlier. Some people just don't get it and never will. They'll wake up one day and see the light and the first thing out of their mouths will be, "Oh shit, where did all my freedom go?! Oh yeah, that's right, I gave it all up over scare tactics."

• Upvote 2

Not true if you have a policy in place for a minimum amount of time at least for some policies.
You can commit suicide and still collect life insurance

Seriously? I thought that was pretty much a standard policy, that insurance did not pay out on suicides :dunno:

Seriously? I thought that was pretty much a standard policy' date=' that insurance did not pay out on suicides :dunno:[/quote']

yep. a lot of company its two years. if someone opens a policy and waits out their exclusion period they can then commit suicide and have their family collect. im sure if you took out an unusually high policy they might make your wait period longer, but im not sure how it works exactly, all companies may be different