Trick or Treat this Friday at Iron Pony

Iron Pony

Be sure to stop by Iron Pony this Friday to see what Halloween costumes the employees are wearing. Make sure to say "Ohio Riders, Trick or Treat" at the front counter for a special treat......You need to say Ohio Riders though......& it needs to be at the front checkout counter.

If you say it to the guys at the parts counter in the back they are going to give you a funny look and offer you some candy.

Have fun

:halloweentortghost:

Edited by Iron Pony

Remember to stop in Iron Pony tomorrow for some Halloween fun and excitment.

Last year Jessica Rabbit was hanging out.

Be nice guys.......

PINK.jpg

Man, I remember why I enjoyed visiting so much!

I do miss you guys, though. I need to swing by and say hey. And smack Lenny in the nuts. :)

I'd rather smack Jessica on the ass, but hey to each his own.:)

Whoa. Jess is a doll and I wouldn't even get close to doing that. She's too nice to treat that way. Or do you mean "jessica Rabbit" above? I don't know her well, but she was always nice also...

All the girls there are great.

Whoa. Jess is a doll and I wouldn't even get close to doing that. She's too nice to treat that way. Or do you mean "jessica Rabbit" above? I don't know her well, but she was always nice also...

All the girls there are great.

Pretty sure he was talking about Pink aka "Jessica Rabbit"...not many people on here would know Jess that you are referring to