Beer Pics

Casper

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody tried Kentucky Bourbon Ale? I got it at a local club in Dayton we played a while back. Different kind of flavor for sure. Its fermented in whiskey barrels which gave a very sweet and creamy note, and its 12% alcohol content really packs a nice punch. Sucks it was $4 for an 8oz mug, but gotta say I liked it.

Anybody tried Kentucky Bourbon Ale? I got it at a local club in Dayton we played a while back. Different kind of flavor for sure. Its fermented in whiskey barrels which gave a very sweet and creamy note, and its 12% alcohol content really packs a nice punch. Sucks it was $4 for an 8oz mug, but gotta say I liked it.

That would be these two pics in my first couple posts:

picture.php?albumid=1380&pictureid=14817

picture.php?albumid=1380&pictureid=14810

Easily on my top five list of favorite beers. Probably my number 1 or 2. The Breckenridge Vanilla Porter is really close up there.

• 2 weeks later...

In a couple months the Barrel Select will be put out again. In earlier posts it was mention/argued this in not beer or even whiskey. Ok, sure it isn't. But when it goes in to the vats, it's at over 12%. They have to dilute it to be able to sell it. Just toured the brewery a week ago today. Of all the Vermont Brewery's we have toured, 6 or so now, these guys were absolutely cool. Free pint glasses, key chains, and an email from them yesterday free with t-shirts in the mail. Hard to beat over $50 in swag for just stopping by in person.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I tried some of that when I was up there a couple of weeks ago. It was the shit been wanting more ever since.