Potato Salad with Onions.

RFM

I made chili on Sunday and lasagne on Tuesday and just got in from the local Mexican joint this evening. My rectum resembles an image of ham salad being fired from a canon built from a pair of truck mudflaps.

Damn......when's your next colonoscopy? Might be worth framing a pic of the doc's face on that visit!

I made chili on Sunday and lasagne on Tuesday and just got in from the local Mexican joint this evening. My rectum resembles an image of ham salad being fired from a canon built from a pair of truck mudflaps.

That's Sig worthy LMAO literally!

Just freaking classic. I literally just cried laughing.

i've choked out my dog with a colossal fart from the deepest most anguished corners of my hellish bowels.

he got me back later when i was least expecting it... he snuck into the shower, lit the fuse and i had no where to go. i slipped and possibly broke my foot while fleeing.

• Upvote 1

LMFAO.......I almost shit my pants laughing so hard at some of the comments! I had eggs for breakfast "I'm allergic and dumb":rolleyes:, and my farts smell like really hot rotten eggs. Nothing much worse than a "SHART" and I have had a few close calls today.:eek:

Nooooooo I duch ovened myself while asleep one time...... Woke up pissed off

I need to spread it around more before I rep you again, but this needs some sort of accolades. Quoted in tribute.:bow:

Alright.. funny story time.

Lyns and I were asleep' date=' having just done some 'dirty dancing'. Obviously, we're both not clothed, doing the "time to hold me" bit. Both of us are sound asleep. Dead to the world, when we're awaken by this awful noise. Both of us sit straight up, and Lyns says, "Did a fucking truck hit our house?!" That's when I smell it. She farted in her sleep, while I was spooning her, and blasted my own semen all over my fucking thighs. It was fucking disgusting. I got up, walked downstairs and took a shower. Then, I slept on the couch with the dog.

There is no more "time to hold me" after sex for us. I just can't trust her. :nono:[/quote']

Just wanted to quote this one for epicness. :lol:

Oh by the way, that's disgusting.

Alright.. funny story time.

Lyns and I were asleep' date=' having just done some 'dirty dancing'. Obviously, we're both not clothed, doing the "time to hold me" bit. Both of us are sound asleep. Dead to the world, when we're awaken by this awful noise. Both of us sit straight up, and Lyns says, "Did a fucking truck hit our house?!" That's when I smell it. She farted in her sleep, while I was spooning her, and blasted my own semen all over my fucking thighs. It was fucking disgusting. I got up, walked downstairs and took a shower. Then, I slept on the couch with the dog.

There is no more "time to hold me" after sex for us. I just can't trust her. :nono:[/quote']

Have to spread rep around :(

Hilarious

Nothing like downing an entire chipotle steak burrito and then going out and drowning it in jager and yeungling. The next day real fire and brimstone came out of my ass, flashed the toilet water into steam and removed the wrinkles from my ball bag.