New Cleveland guy

JJ40750

Hey whats up everyone ill start off by saying i live in cleveland, my name is Jesse and i ride a gsxr-600. I dont really see too many people on bikes so i asked some people at gixxer.com and they said to come introduce myself here so that i did. Itll be fun to get to know you guys:thefinger:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. I'm on the west side, in Lorain. Stay tuned to the Cleveland forum. I'll be organizing some rides as soon as the weather turns.

o ya no problem bro, looks to me that the cleveland thread has barely been used lol. seems to be 80% columbus in this forum

o ya no problem bro, looks to me that the cleveland thread has barely been used lol. seems to be 80% columbus in this forum

Yup..that's exactly how it is, and I'm trying to change that. I got started too late last year...so this year I'm gonna hit it full force as early as possible. You can check the older threads on there to see what we were trying to do.

Yup..that's exactly how it is, and I'm trying to change that. I got started too late last year...so this year I'm gonna hit it full force as early as possible. You can check the older threads on there to see what we were trying to do.

im trying to get a couple of my buddies to buy bikes so well see what happens this spring but other than that ive only seen a few ppl on bikes besides at bike nights and sometimes some people riding in the flats

Stay tuned. And if you've got any favorite routes, post em.

eh i dont really have any real good roads, but if u have ever been to tinkers creek that has a pretty good road. other than that nothing really. do you have any good roads that i should know about