New Cleveland guy

JJ40750

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a whole lot, just cleaned that tape residue stuff off the tail and decided to get different bar ends and grips. Also de- stickering a bit

The stickers were on there when I bought it. That was the first thing I wanted to get rid of..but then I bought the Ninja.

I actually HAVE some grips that were never used...yellow color. I forgot to give them to you. My bad.

We need to get together as soon as the weather turns.

The stickers were on there when I bought it. That was the first thing I wanted to get rid of..but then I bought the Ninja.

I actually HAVE some grips that were never used...yellow color. I forgot to give them to you. My bad.

We need to get together as soon as the weather turns.

I was just up your way talking to Fred Peters that owns Pizza pan. Stopped at that rick Roush place and got grips right quick. Still looking for a way to mount my license plate haha

Def will meet up and ride

Hello Clevelanders. I live on the southside of cleveland (Right on the border with parma). I am planning on being more active on the forum and rides, as long as there are some that dont start from columbus (not that I wouldnt go down with a group of clevelanders).

i live about 10-15 min from parma on the eastside of cleveland (slavic village area) when the weather turns we should get some people together and do some riding

Hello Clevelanders. I live on the southside of cleveland (Right on the border with parma). I am planning on being more active on the forum and rides, as long as there are some that dont start from columbus (not that I wouldnt go down with a group of clevelanders).

We can meet up and head down to Ctown....no doubt. I wouldn't make the ride by myself..but if we get a group to head down that would be tits.

Does anyone have a chatterbox?

lol good to know i wont be the only squidly person

o and i dont have no jacket or nothing but i do have gloves and a helmet so i guess that makes me even worse?

How much is your body worth to you? $100? $500? $5000?

I don’t mean to be harsh man, but before you even bought your Gixxer you should have got a decent leather or mesh jacket at most. You can good ones cheap if you look on eBay. Don’t take a chance or god forbid you might end up like this guy…

j32435ru8.jpg

Buy as much protection as you can, like jacket, boots, etc… don’t be penny minded as far as your body is concerned. I had a tragic accident happen to one of my friends who didn’t take my advice. Please GEAR UP!!!

In other news, I’m really looking forward to spring and hopefully I’ll get a chance to ride with some of you fine folks. I usually hang around the Twinsburg, Hudson area :)

And please don't say "I am confident ..I won't dump my bike". You don't control what others are going to do. I got rear ended and ejected...never saw it coming. Most people don't even see you on two wheels.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Wearing gear that day saved me. My head hit the ground first. I lived to see another day and had -0- rash.

We can meet up and head down to Ctown....no doubt. I wouldn't make the ride by myself..but if we get a group to head down that would be tits.

Does anyone have a chatterbox?

Im in for the ride. cleveland guys (InyaAzz) and others come spring we need to get the cleveland riders together for some rides.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...