for sale taurus tcp .380 $265

speedytriple

yes........yes and yes......
Hater that answers question without ever even touching the gun in question.
I have put 300 rounds of wwb. Blazer alum. American eagle and critical defense hp with out one issue.

Wierd hillbilly that takes good care of his toys and says no issuses. I'd trust speedy's word here , even though creepy, he's a good dude. :)

Whats with you and these little guns anyway?

Hater that answers question without ever even touching the gun in question.

Wierd hillbilly that takes good care of his toys and says no issuses. I'd trust speedy's word here , even though creepy, he's a good dude. :)

Whats with you and these little guns anyway?

I have zero questions/concerns about the gun in question, just that a polymer Taurus either works great or doesn't.......there is no middle ground.

I don't know much about the .380 he's selling, but I know enough about Mike to believe he's being truthful when he talks about his experience with the pistol, and I would be shocked if he didn't try to make things right if a buyer had a drastically different experience.

I have one and its been great and not too bad on accuracy for such a short barrel too..... but I paid $240 brand new with bulldog case and 2 mags tho..... powder room in powell has em...... also Get ahold of MODERN SYNTHETICS on here, he is selling his LC9 and its like new