Top 5 favorite Ohio roads?

BULLET

I know this has probably been a topic before but I would like to get some opinions. I will start it out. While there is some good roads around my area the ones I like the most are anything south of I-70 and east of I-77 .

26 (havent rode it yet)?

:wtf:

In that case you'd love route 8 through akron. Preferably during morning rush hour.

I haven't lived in Ohio that long, so i haven't found many good roads yet, But 250 is pretty good, especially south of Cadiz. Once you get into WV though, it gets amazing.

Edited by mgbgt89

In that case you'd love route 8 through akron. Preferably during morning rush hour.

I haven't lived in Ohio that long, so i haven't found many good roads yet, But 250 is pretty good, especially south of Cadiz. Once you get into WV though, it gets amazing.

8 is fun but people travel to slow

Anything not in Ohio
Your crazy and need to get out more obviously.

Ohio roads do suck once you get out Ohio and experience roads elsewhere. But this is where I live and I learn to adapt and love them anyway :D

Me thinks your sarcasm meter is borked.

(I hope...)

Ohio roads do suck once you get out Ohio and experience roads elsewhere. But this is where I live and I learn to adapt and love them anyway :D

Oh I have ridden all over outside of OHIO, and yes I have ridden some incredible roads. But considering I host a Laborday moto rally every year and have folks come in from all over the Midwest and NE part of the country.....they have all been very impressed with the roads here. So OHIO roads are far from sucking!!!!

Oh I have ridden all over outside of OHIO, and yes I have ridden some incredible roads. But considering I host a Laborday moto rally every year and have folks come in from all over the Midwest and NE part of the country.....they have all been very impressed with the roads here. So OHIO roads are far from sucking!!!!

I agree.We have an FJR ride every year and it brings in people from 5 to 7 states and they keep coming back.

I have ridden in 38 states and personally I think we have some fun roads.The best thing we have is the lack of traffic,you pretty well have the road to yourself.But on the flip side,our scenery doesn't compare to California,Colorado,Wyoming or Montana.

Ohio certainly Ian the worst and I can think of many states that roads aren't nearly as curvy and interesting as what you can find here however from a straight condition standpoint, Ohio is go awful MOST of the time

I agree.We have an FJR ride every year and it brings in people from 5 to 7 states and they keep coming back.

I have ridden in 38 states and personally I think we have some fun roads.The best thing we have is the lack of traffic,you pretty well have the road to yourself.But on the flip side,our scenery doesn't compare to California,Colorado,Wyoming or Montana.

When and where is the fjr meet