The Earth from 240 miles high....

Kent2406

Even though I've been told I should only post videos with a "story behind it" or a little relevance to the site; I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I apologize for not posting anything relevant. Must be my sick, disturbed and twisted mind acting up again. Damn it! :rolleyes:

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Even though I've been told I should only post videos with a "story behind it" or a little relevance to the site; I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I apologize for not posting anything relevant. Must be my sick, disturbed and twisted mind acting up again. Damn it! :rolleyes:

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

Edited by jbot
bad link
  • Upvote 1

Yes there is...you are asian...we all know asians have no hearts or emotions and are very unpredictable

Now why you gotta throw out the whole asian thing!?

Speaking of Asian, my computer science or computer tech (whatever you want to call it) instructor is one hot asian. She's my motivation in dragging my ass to school at night after work.

No, I don't have pictures. Yes, I wish I had pictures. Yes, I know, this was a random thought, thrown out of no where.