2007 Harley Street glide

Hoblick

No its not mine :D

this bike is begin listed for my friend. so all questions can be answered by him either by email at jasondaniel2478@gmail.com or by phone before 4pm at 614-783-4380 his name is Jason.

and way here it is, a very well taken care of 2007 Harley Davidson Street Glide, the color is cobalt blue. has right around 14723 miles This bike was purchased brand new in 2007 at C&A Harley, First maintenance was performed at the dealership as well as all the other recommended service intervals were on time. this bike has factory security. The bike is completely stock aside from Rush Slip on mufflers (with the correct baffle size to not need any fuel adjustments) the 96 cui motor and 6 speed trans run perfect as they should. radio works flawlessly as well. the tires are in good condition and the rear tire was put on end of last season, and the bike has had little riding this season. Replacement tires that were put on are OEM Harley Dunlop Tires. this bike is very clean aside from a scrape on the right saddlebag bottom, they are hardly noticeable. this bike runs great, rides comfortable. this motorcycle has a clean and clear title and its hand hand ready to go.

price is $14,300

SL370155.jpg

SL370156.jpg

SL370157.jpg

SL370158.jpg

SL370159.jpg

SL370160.jpg

SL370163.jpg

SL370164.jpg

SL370166.jpg

SL370165.jpg

SL370171.jpg

SL370178.jpg

I'm not a fan of them in blue for some reason. Good looking bike though.

I didn't think I would like it either, but I kinda dig it. Definitely better in person than pictures. One day, I shall make one of these mine :D

I looked at a Street Glide at Battlefield Harley in PA, it was this Copper color with the screaming Eagle add-ons. It was absolutely beautiful. Then i saw the price tag, and threw up in my mouth a little. I love the Street Glide the most out of the bikes that Harley makes, but the prices are crazy. Kawasaki has the Vaquero, which looks very similar. I have yet to test ride either of them, I was hoping to when i went to the Carlisle Bike Fest last year, but didn't. Maybe this year. Or maybe I'll go the Hoblick route and try to buidl one.....

I looked at a Street Glide at Battlefield Harley in PA, it was this Copper color with the screaming Eagle add-ons. It was absolutely beautiful. Then i saw the price tag, and threw up in my mouth a little. I love the Street Glide the most out of the bikes that Harley makes, but the prices are crazy. Kawasaki has the Vaquero, which looks very similar. I have yet to test ride either of them, I was hoping to when i went to the Carlisle Bike Fest last year, but didn't. Maybe this year. Or maybe I'll go the Hoblick route and try to buidl one.....

the Vaquero is 17k, and from a comparison they did in cycleworld, it weighed more and was slower than the Harley road glide they compared i to (is that possible lol)