GT5 Playoff OR.net get together

Hoblick

im thinking of having a little gathering.

date is unknown as of now, but i will update with a day time when i get things more sorted out.

here is the deal..

Where: My semi completed garage (should be more complete come time to do this event)

What: Gran Tourismo 5 playoff on PS3..

bracket style system.. it will all be in lap times

Track 1: Laguna Seca

Car: there will be 5 cars to choose from, we all pick a car, car with most votes wins, then we all use that car

how: 7 practice laps, and then 3 real laps, you take your best lap time out of the 3

Track 2: Top Gear Test Track

Car: there will be 5 cars to choose from, we all pick a car, car with most votes wins, then we all use that car (these will be slow cars like the toyota yaris, idea is reasonably priced car lol)

how: 7 practice laps, and then 3 real laps, you take your best lap time out of the 3

to make it interesting, its a $5 entry for laguna seca, and $2 entry for top gear test track.. winner takes all..

alcoholic beverages permitted, but this is a social drinking enviroment not a get wasted enviroment.

i might have to have a cap on how many people can attend (my garage is only so big)

so if interested post up and ill hold a spot.. im thinking at first ill do 12 people. me and my friend included..

and if you dont play PS3 no worry i dont either. the day of the event will be my first time paying GT5 on PS3