can't decide on a 9mm

motozachl

Beretta 92FS/M9 is a hell of a 9mm too. Some military appeal, great feel to it, and shoots like a champ.

I don't know a Solider that likes the M9.

I about ready to trade my Glock 21 for a 9mm compact or subcompact myself.

Edited by Bigroach

I will get a CZ 82 in the next few weeks ( DEc 9th seems to be the day for Lincoln Electric people to make purchases) , and still undecided on the .22 LR pistol.

I am working installing new Browning factory original Contour grips on my 9mm FEG. I have to do some slight filing on the inside of the grip to fit the FEG frame. I also repainted my sights, using Testor flat white model paint. I used a toothpick to dip into the bottle of paint and just added a drop to each sight. Now they are super white.

I also have some glow in the dark paint that i plan to add a drop over the white, just to see if they will light up kinda like Tru-glo night sights.

I will get a CZ 82 in the next few weeks ( DEc 9th seems to be the day for Lincoln Electric people to make purchases) , and still undecided on the .22 LR pistol.

Took my son to New Albany last night for the first time and, in addition to my .380, we rented a CZ75 and P22.

The CZ was a sweet shooting gun, but I think there is a Walther in my future. Fired 200 mini-mags through it with no failures and really accurate. I'm a big fan of 3 dot sights.

And I'll pick up a 10-22 for the boy (he wants to shoot something with a scope - he prefers to snipe in COD, too :rolleyes:)

So i ended up picking up the XDM :D It just seems like more of a gun and comes with all that gear & mags while the cz75 is like a 30yr old gun. Cannot wait to throw some rounds through her

Good choice IMHO, it should serve you very well.;) Not much assembly oil/lube in an XD from the factory, so you will be good to go for instant shooting.

Hey red you can try mine out when I pick it up in two weeks. I looked at the keltec didn't like it much.

cool thanks. Everything I'm reading about them, and all the online reviews make me feel like it would be a safe purchase even without ever firing one.

- popular (i.e. cheap) caliber? check

- small enough to carry? check

- redundant safety features? check (i like that - some people seem to hate it, but I don't see what's so hard about not using the safety if you think it's redundant)

- well made. Verdict is still out, but it sure seems solid so far.

- accurate (for a concealed carry gun) check

Mine will start off life in my night stand, and then get me through the CCW course eventually.

now to find $400 laying around.

Where at stonewall? i might make a trip up there this weekend.

Actually went to the erie county conservation with the father since I was out visiting family. So nice there with ranges from 25-300 yards. But yeah I normally go to Stonewall since its only 10 minutes from me