Kel Tec P-11

Jst2fst

Kel Tec pistols are good for their intended use. They are lightweight, compact, and concealable. Kel Tec has very good customer service.

They are not as accurate as target pistols, they tend to have heavy triggers, and they will not last for billions of rounds.

Thanks for the input guys yea I'm looking for a smaller carry because the one I have now is well freaking heavy. I tried some out at Vances and liked them so well see how tomorrow goes. I guess I'll just have to get use to a long heavy trigger pull.

Its ok. Would be better with a trigger kit. The pull is super long. I shot it along side a PF-9 last week and like the Kel-tec trigger pull seems more predictable.

The sights kinda suck also, in comparison. The fit and finish is better, but that isnt my first requirement in a daily carry gun.

Its ok. Would be better with a trigger kit. The pull is super long. I shot it along side a PF-9 last week and like the Kel-tec trigger pull seems more predictable.

The sights kinda suck also, in comparison. The fit and finish is better, but that isnt my first requirement in a daily carry gun.

Yea thats what I saw people doing to the trigger might have to look into for an upgrade. Hopefully after work tomorrow I'll have it as my carry and not the Hipoint.

You not carrying your wheel gun anymore?

I have a P-11 that shoots fine and with a little practice the heavy trigger is no problem. I have shot some 2" groups at 25 feet with mine, I know that isn't very far but mine has some pitting in the barrel and I'm no expert.

Actually, yes. The LC9 is in the safe and may go to my grandad if he ever sells the PT111.

Its a nice pistol, but I feel more comfortable with the Airweight.

I keeps on buying 9s, but can't stop carrying the .38.