Lettuce Discuss Reloading: Press Kits

ross

Yep, roughly 4k empty 30-06 cases on the middle shelf. The lower one has probably 2k .303 brit rounds. All the pistol stuff is still in cardboard box's on the floor.

IMG_5247.jpg

I am probably going to have to get another piece of that shelving from lowes so I can have one dedicated to pistol brass, one to rifle brass and then the last one for all the supplies.

Dillon is certainly the best out there but the shit certainly caries the Ferrari style price tag also.

I purchased a Lee Loadmaster 5 station progressive press. I can currently load 9mm, .357Sig, 40S&W, and 45acp. I was able to afford 4 calibers and everything you see in this first picture along with making the bench and buying the light for roughly the same as a low end Dillon progressive in just one caliber. Currently have about 3k rounds through the press and other than a couple initial problems chalked up to the learning curve I have no problems doing 200-300 rounds an hour.

IMG_5241.jpg

...and he does it the correct way too. Having multiple turrents is the only way to do multiple calibers! Indexing dies everytime to do multiples, sucks ass.

That reminds me, I need to buy some shelving and a few more turrets. I get sick of swapping out my dies and having to reset them every time!!!

Oh it sucks re indexing every time! I hate it! Usually by the time I am done I have them just reset again.