WTB: Xbox

max power

The kid wants an Xbox for Christmas. The last console I bought was a PS2, so I havent kept up on the new platforms.

Does any body know who has the good deals on the Xbox and which one should I get?

Also, she said she wants "that Zombie game" :dunno: What the hell is she talking about?

The DSLR has been put on the DL unless I stumble across one really cheap. Their tastes get increasingly expensive with age.

You've been doing it wrong. You get them dirt cheap stuff from Goodwill until they are about 14. Then when you buy something for $75 new from the store, it'll be amazing!

You've been doing it wrong. You get them dirt cheap stuff from Goodwill until they are about 14. Then when you buy something for $75 new from the store, it'll be amazing!

Yeah, I've really screwed that plan up. Got her a sweet 4 wheeler for her 8th birthday. Been all downhill from there.

Holy crap! I've been thinking about getting a roku or other media player device for Netflix and Hulu, if I had the money to spend right now, I would go with this instead!

My gf loves her roku but it hasn't been updating her favorite shows recently. At this price point I'd much rather have the 369

Many retailers are having $199 Xbox bundles this season just shop around. As far as Zombie game...could also be the COD Black Ops Zombies multiplayer she is talking about.

Talked to my brother who is a big gamer and he said it is Black Ops that she is talking about. I think I would rather get the 250g, just in case. Our TV has wifi, as does our bluray player, but I'm betting the Xbox would be easier to figure out and use.

May wait and see what deals are out there a couple weeks before Christmas.