Sports Jerseys - any sport, any team...cheaper than the store!

Steve Butters

my coworker has a deal with a jersey wholesaler for sports jerseys....he can get them and sell them for generally $25-30 cheaper than the stores

all are officially licensed and the same quality you find at stores... Sizes L-3x available

he has current and throwbacks available to him

he even has the new OSU throwback jersey in #5 and #45 (i think its 45..5 for sure)

screen-shot-2011-09-13-at-2-36-03-pm1.png?w=500

also has the denard robinson retro jersey for you UM fans

denardthrowback1.jpg

he can also get pro jerseys along with college

shoot me a PM on what youre looking for and I can get back to you with price and availability

Edited by Steve Butters

Osu 5 retro $50

#11 #18 Bengals Black $60

reds jerseys are outta season they will be expensive about $80

cowboys Toni $60

and no mark price or Webster - sold out

Is the OSU jersey the actual nike one so I can try and find one for sizing to make sure?

**UPDATE**

nevermind guys...he sent me a pic of the OSU jersey, and there was a watermark from the company he orders from...i looked up the company myself to bypass the middle man (to find availability and stuff without having to keep txting him) and realized the jerseys are fakes

he said he took it to the store to compare to a real one and you cant tell at all, it is supposedly 100% legit looking and feeling...i think he even thinks they are real (they even have the officially licensed holographic tags etc)

but i cant in good conscience help him peddle fake goods as real goods

mods go ahead and close

guess that saying is true "if it sounds too good to be true, it is."

Edited by Steve Butters

For $50... ?? You can get the real thing for $10-15 more.

yep - real ones are about $80...and he doesnt pay $50, thats the price he sells them for...he pays about half that, but i dont think he realizes they arent real...hence me saying it can be closed