Locked out

TheBrown57

I haven't locked the door to my house since we moved in.

In fact, outside the 6 months I had to live in an apartment, I haven't had a house key since '01.

I miss the days when you didn't have to worry about locking everything all the time.

Yes my cat cries at the door when she has to pee if its not raining she goes outside, but she goes in a pan inside too. She also chases sticks, and balls.

Yeah, my wife's cat is broken......and was a non-warrantable failure too......a cat that acts dog'ish keeps my want of a puppy to a minimum though

I have a keysafe outside the front door. Works for me.

But, I'm not able to lock the doors without the key, so I can't lock myself out unless I leave without keys and my wife locks up and leaves later. That's when the keysafe comes in to play.

http://www.drillspot.com/products/57548/Master_Lock_5401D_Key_Storage_Lock

That a decent little safe, but if we get one I'd prefer one that looks like a rock to hide in the flowerbed - seems when things are blatently obvious like this, they disappear and leaves one guessing - then you have to change the locks or have them rekeyed......or, btter yet just dont forget your keys when you go outside;)

That a decent little safe, but if we get one I'd prefer one that looks like a rock to hide in the flowerbed - seems when things are blatently obvious like this, they disappear and leaves one guessing - then you have to change the locks or have them rekeyed......or, btter yet just dont forget your keys when you go outside;)

That thing is not going to go missing. It's attached using multiple thick 3" long screws into a wooden post that is supporting my porch. You'd be quicker to cut down the porch support.