Selling the magpul furniture set off my LMT

8mmDale

Making a few changes with this gun and I need to find a way to finance said changes. So I'm selling off the Magpul furniture set (no Todd the MG doesn't come with it :D)

Its OD Green and looks like brand new. Its been out for use about 4 times I'd say, not a scratch on it.

Includes the MOE stock, handguard, and grip, trigger guard and Gen 1 BUIS. It does not include the MVG because I was out of stock when Bowdog ordered his gun and needed one (unless he feels like including it in this set :D)

$130 bucks includes tax, just come take it home and pimp out your rifle.

DSC00294.jpg

New Edit:

I've got several brand new in the box Vltor stocks that I ordered that got rejected by the purchaser (he didn't want them after he saw them). Since it will cost me money to send them back, I'll sell them for cost to get rid of them. These actually work well on shotguns but this guy felt they were too long.

Edited by 8mmDale

Did you sell you furniture yet dood?

Nope, its still sitting here in the shop.

I need a FDE grip if you have any??

I've got the MIAD, and Ergo grip in FDE right now. Dont have any of the regular MOE ones in stock at the moment.

Dale

Includes the MOE stock, handguard, and grip, trigger guard and Gen 1 BUIS. It does not include the MVG because I was out of stock when Bowdog ordered his gun and needed one (unless he feels like including it in this set :D)

DSC00294.jpg

New Edit:

:lol:I am sure we could figure up a nice trade!! In my favor of course! :D

What is the length of the barrel?

what kind of bullshit do I need to go through to purchase this?

The barrel is 10.5 inches. You need to fill out a form 1 for a lower receiver and send it off to the ATF with 200 bucks. Right now they are running about 5-6 months on them.:nono:

What is the length of the barrel?

what kind of bullshit do I need to go through to purchase this?

The barrel is 10.5 inches. You need to fill out a form 1 for a lower receiver and send it off to the ATF with 200 bucks. Right now they are running about 5-6 months on them.:nono:

Dale will be getting some nice lowers in the shop here soon I think. He could have you completely set up!

Making a few changes with this gun and I need to find a way to finance said changes. So I'm selling off the Magpul furniture set (no Todd the MG doesn't come with it :D)

Its OD Green and looks like brand new. Its been out for use about 4 times I'd say, not a scratch on it.

$130 bucks includes tax, just come take it home and pimp out your rifle.

DSC00294.jpg

New Edit:

I've got several brand new in the box Vltor stocks that I ordered that got rejected by the purchaser (he didn't want them after he saw them). Since it will cost me money to send them back, I'll sell them for cost to get rid of them. These actually work well on shotguns but this guy felt they were too long.

What all comes with the package? I see Moe stock grip and handguard.... rear sight and foregrip?

Let me help you with that one.