Satan's new bike!!!!!!

MaverickK6

With turn signals like that,, who needs frame sliders.. those things could prop up a tank.. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh my goodness you're so funny!!!!! God, I can't control my laughter created by Flounders amazing jokes!!!!! Yay!!!!!

It's completely stock, and less than a week in my possession. Integrated taillight is paid for and in the mail. Rear fender is coming off as soon as I get some free time. Flush-mount turn signals are most likely coming next week.

It's completely stock, and less than a week in my possession. Integrated taillight is paid for and in the mail. Rear fender is coming off as soon as I get some free time. Flush-mount turn signals are most likely coming next week.

Check hotbodies for flushmounts.. If you like those, you can probably find them on ebay.. its where I got the ones for my 750. they look nice and are pretty reasonable.

Wow! You dont realize how long pipes are for that bike until you see one other than Whitey's.

Never seen that on anything other than Ducs.

I only picked it up because I got a helluva deal on it. But it actually sounds really good. Yeah, the pipes are long as shit. This one is straight through, but it isn't really all that loud. It has a deeper tone, and a sort of rumble at mid rpms under load. I bought it just so I didn't have a stock pipe on it, but it's growing on me.