fuel one way valve?

RSparky

so on the 650, there was a little one way valve on the tank so you wouldn't have to drain the tank when you take it off. r6 forums are generally dead for some reason, so i'm asking here is this standard on all tanks? i know, newb question, but i've only ever owned one bike. and really don't feel like being doused with a near full tank of gas.

wintery stuff:

adjusting cables, oil, valvetrain check thingamajig, other fluids, blarg.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

i wrecked it not too long ago. not a lot of damage, just a few spots of rash, but nonetheless, it's my excuse to paint it all. that new guy's white r6 peaked my interest, and i think i may try my own version. :-)

Edited by RSparky
i'm a retard.

muchas gracias. yah, i decided i'm going to leave a black chunk on the bottom of mine though. too much road grime gets all over it, and i don't clean it as much as i should.

i didn't even take the tank off yet. i've got the screws out, but didn't want to disconnect the hose cuz i read somewhere it drips slowly while it sits. and... meh, i'm good on fumage for now. the bike is in the living room. :p if it were in the garage, it'd be a different story lol.