Any interest in a S&W model 57 .41 mag?

speedytriple

A guy I work with has a model 57 he is looking to get rid of. I kinda got asked to help him. It is pretty clean and seems to be in good working order. He was given the gun from a family member when someone passed away. He has no interest in keeping it. I will post pics when he gives some to me, and see what his price is, he asked me to set the price on it. From what I have seen they sell used for around $650-$800. his would be in 80-85% condition with a box or two of ammo. Here is a online pic of what they look like till I get some pics of his gun.

Edit for pics as it was when I picked it up.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15035picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15036picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15037

Edited by speedytriple

Just a FYI, I realize you want a 6" barrel but a 5" is legal now.

http://ohiodnr.com/wildlife/dow/regulations/hunting_deer.aspx#equipment

Gun Season and Youth Deer Gun Season:

10-gauge or smaller shotgun using one ball or one rifled slug per barrel (rifled shotgun barrels are permitted when using shotgun slug ammunition); or muzzleloading rifle .38 caliber or larger; or handgun with 5-inch minimum length barrel, using straight-walled cartridges .357 caliber or larger, or longbow, crossbow (draw weight limitations same as for Archery Season). Shotguns cannot be capable of holding more than three shells.

Edited by bandit12
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...