My 03 TT600 build

LJWalter

I picked up this 03 Triumph TT600 a couple of weeks ago. Rough shape to say the least. The previous moron that owned her abused, spray painted & ultimately wrecked her. I will update the thread as work continues. Please please if you have advise or suggestions, post em!!

Thanks!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also just purchased a project bike that Im going to build back like streetfighter / bobber. What type of ideas do you have for yours? Are you planning on doing some customization or just removing the fairings and ridding naked? Check out my RC51 Project thread if you wanna see the mess I'm getting into. Good luck on your build cant wait for pics.

Yea, naked for sure. I am trying some different ideas for the ram-air system, which i lose with the removing the fairings. Its getting creative... Ill check ur thread for sure Cooter. I'll also call you if the general lee breaks down & i need a tow. lol

Edited by LJWalter

IMG_0096-Copy.jpg

Okay so I have a problem, I need to come up with a way to mount the instument cluster. With the bike being naked, i have lost the original placement. Please chime in if you have ideas. Thanks!

Edited by LJWalter