My 03 TT600 build

LJWalter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you decide on how you are gonna run the ram air ducts yet?

I think so. I will mold some pvc to go from the inside of the port to the air box. Then use something similar to the radiator cover for the outside of the air holes.

That should get enough air. Might think about some air ducts to route air in.

Yea, thats next on the list. Thankfully there is a small lip on the inside of the frame hole. Big enough for a clamp. I think i can make a 3" to 2" flex pipe work. Hell, with enough JB weld, duct tape & west virgina engineering, anything is possible! hahaha

:cool:

I had a clear LED tail light for a sprint st( which is the same tail light as yours), and i just dug around in the garage and apparently its gone. I was going to donate it to the cause.

That's 2 bad. I appreciate the thought very much! Gimmie a shout if it turns up. Thanks again!

Spent more time today unfucking the rear end & taillight assembly. But thankfully its done! I also got the headlight assembly on & wired in. Just to get a peek I put it together. 75% there!!

1-15-12b.jpg

1-15-12.jpg

Edited by LJWalter

Did I ever mention work sucks?? Well it does. Working 17 out of 19 days.... All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy... all work and no play makes jack a dull boy..

Back at it tomorrow hopefully to finish everything, almost there...