Budlight is strong stuff

Hutch

• 2 weeks later...
Jim beam......jack is shit whiskey. Lol

Best there is but expensive is Basil Hayden whiskey which is very top shelf from the JB company.

Nah, prefer JD over Beam - although Beams recipe has been around almost 100 yrs longer than Daniels, I still enjoy JD's flavor much more -- and the Basil Hayden isnt as good as Booker's imo....but to each his own.....if you like a lighter weight bourbon whiskey, Basil's is fine - I prefer a heavier pallet and Booker's packs a real punch too:D

Nah, prefer JD over Beam - although Beams recipe has been around almost 100 yrs longer than Daniels, I still enjoy JD's flavor much more -- and the Basil Hayden isnt as good as Booker's imo....but to each his own.....if you like a lighter weight bourbon whiskey, Basil's is fine - I prefer a heavier pallet and Booker's packs a real punch too:D

Never bought Bookers yet because it's like 107 proof and very expensive for my drinking. Taste wise all ive ever enjoyed savoring the flavor is 80 proofs. I haven't found a 90 or higher that taste good. Makers Mark was the nastiest so far though.

Never bought Bookers yet because it's like 107 proof and very expensive for my drinking. Taste wise all ive ever enjoyed savoring the flavor is 80 proofs. I haven't found a 90 or higher that taste good. Makers Mark was the nastiest so far though.

My friends dad gave me a glass of pappy van winkle 15 year... Its 107 proof, and was delicious. No burn at all, just a warming feeling down in the belly. Almost had a texture of butterscotch pudding, smoothest I've ever had.

I don't think its cheap though.