polymer gun comparison

kawi kid

I have never said that glocks suck I just don't like the grip angle on them. Nor the m&p, I had one and tried every back strap it came with never got one that fit me well. The xd fits my hand well and I shoot it well. Now the fourth gen glock I have never shot so I can not say if they are any better.

love the skewed test...DA/SA automatically drops to the bottom of the list....gee, wonder what the creator of the list carries :rolleyes: not to mention not counting all trigger types into the equation.... sig gets real low scores on da/sa, but does ok with their DAK trigger, yet they didnt even include the LEM trigger system for HK that is identical to DAK...why one and not the other?

not to say i dont like glock - i just am looking at the categories and how theyre rated and its obviously skewed in favor of certain guns...trigger systems missing, trigger pull weight options missing, comparing capacity of fullsize guns with compacts....its just not organized

Edited by Steve Butters

Grip and grip angle on Glocks do suck pure ass, otherwise they are pretty much perfect. I much prefer my M&P and my XD over Glock "anyday". Having a choice is a beautiful thing, there is a gun out there for pretty much anybody. My son practically has sex with his G19, but it is so uncomfortable for me to shoot.

Edited by Pokey

my p99 is like wayyyy better than all those guns you prats just went on an on about.

also, my p229.

.... :)

no, but for srsly gais, kate beckinsdale has one in that vampire movie where she wears a light layer of rubber all movie.

I own four of the top nine and agree with the ratings, almost. My brother has the one I had from way down the list for a HD gun.

The G26 should move below the G34 if they would have used the standard capacity of the G26 which is 10 rounds not 12. They used the standard capacity for the other Glocks so I don't know why they made the change in the G26s case except to show some Glock bias.

I hate the way a Glock feels in my hand but I don't shoot any other platform as well so I can forgive its awkwardness.