FS: CZ100 .40S&W - $350 obo

Casper

cz100.jpg

Looks just like that one. Fairly rare. I've seen them go for $500+. I've posted this up once before, but decided to keep it since I like it so much. I've decided it's time to move onto something else. It will come with 8 GHP rounds (what I keep loaded for home defense) and 50~ rounds of misc ammunition. I also have an Uncle Mikes IWB holster for it. I'd like $350 obo for it. I might be interested in trades, just let me know what you have. I'm mainly looking for carry guns, but might be interested in other trades.

A motorcycle guy that's never heard of CZ....wtf? CZ is a Czech manufacturing.company that's been around.forever. they used to make some of the baddest ass 2 stroke dirtbikes out there. They also manufacture rifles, pistols and shotguns. I have a CZ model 40 and its an awesome pistol, thousands of rounds down range with zero failures, and I can put 10 rds in a ragged hole at 21 feet. Think of them as the Volvo 240 of gun manufacturers, a little heavy, styled a little differently but reliable as Hell.

And xd is not greater than glock, its a good.gun but the design is unnecessarily complicated; you don't need a grip safety if you use a safe-action trigger.

CZ's are awesome. This gun has done me wonderfully for several years. Only FTF I've ever had ended up being a bad round.

Who's military? Pretty sure it was never in contract for any US military..
I'm not sure. I think it was Russia, but don't hold me to that. Definitely not US.

Think of them as the Volvo 240 of gun manufacturers, a little heavy, styled a little differently but reliable as Hell.

Are repairs as difficult and expensive? :lol:

And xd is not greater than glock, its a good.gun but the design is unnecessarily complicated; you don't need a grip safety if you use a safe-action trigger.

You keep your wrong opinion, and I'll keep my correct one, mmmkay? :D

In reality, you don't NEED a safe action trigger either.

You can keep your over-complicated and over-priced pistol dude. I don't even own a glock (yet) but I would buy one over an xd any day.

Over priced? I don't see it. Over-complicated? Examples?

No need to get so defensive. You're taking the brand preference thing WAY too far! Really, this is the reason there are different designs, and different brands.

You can keep your over-complicated and over-priced pistol dude. I don't even own a glock (yet) but I would buy one over an xd any day.

Ok if you think a grip safety is over-complicated that's your opinion. But over priced? xd models are on the average $50 less then a glock if not more.

Overpriced for what it is and where its built, Croatia doesn't exactly have a rich history of arms manufacturing. Design is needlessly over complicated with loaded chamber indicator and grip safety, they are just doo-dads to make it a "function packed" weapon, more for marketing than anything else. Comes with crappy holster and useless, akwardly designed mag holder, again more for the "but wait, there's more!" Marketing.factor. I'm not being defensive, just voicing my "wrong opinion". I've shot the xd and it is a decent pistol, I won't deny that. It goes bang. I just don't think its better than a glock. Sorry for the thread jack, that CZ is a nice weapon, if I were pistol shopping I would buy it in a heartbeat, the price is definitely right.