Best OR quotes of 2011

chevysoldier

Add some others.

A clown with an erection would scare the everloving shit out of me.
porter get out of my head!!
There's lot's of empty space in there. Very very lonely. :lol:
You may be able to screw, but if you have no penis, it ain't like you can really borrow a buddy's. Same holds true with motorcycles. You've lost your motorcycle penis. You need to get that back stat.
I've been mistaken for a Pringles can on more than one occasion plus I can lick my eyebrows and have learned to breath thru my ears.

1000rrrider has more of mine. :nono:

Maybe it was the fact I'm not use to something so small, Brian. I prefer for it to be bigger in my hand. ;)

my faves obviously

i hate all you fuckers equally...especially you bad324, you mexitalian guido fucktard
you ask for opinions on a forum full of potential strange assholes, you get strange asshole opinions. if YOU don't like that, don't post while looking up at us expectantly with your puppy eyes, putting your jaws around the curb and hoping for nothing but unicorns and good feelings... you're just gonna get your feelings curb stomped like just another innocent puppy on the internet