HDMI cable

ohiomike

Speaking of quality hdmi cables, this is what you can get for $425:http://www.musicdirect.com/p-745-audioquest-coffee-hdmi-cable.aspx

found the amazon link for those

http://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Digital-Audio-Ethernet-Connection/dp/B003CSWBYK

:lol:

This HDMI cable changed my life literally. It is the best thing I have ever used. I liked it so much I bought one more, and after that, I sold my TV and bout another one. My wife was not happy with me, so I sold her into slavery and bought another one! I had three but i NEEDED more so I sold my house and my car and now I live in an HDMI cable hut in downtown SD. yeah, sure sometimes the rain gets through the wiring but as I long as I have my HDMI cables and a meal a day, me and the kids are just fine.

You need one? I'm up to my ass in HDMI cables at the house. I'll gladly give one or two up.

thanks for the gesture, appreciate it - but ill be ok

gas to westerville and home would be more than the $3 to order one from amazon, plus i use that tv once a week for like 20 minutes or so, its not my tv so no big rush...if they want one they can pick one up lol

i was just playing with bowdog, since he bought the gun i wanted, twice on here lol

gas to westerville and home would be more than the $3 to order one from amazon, plus i use that tv once a week for like 20 minutes or so, its not my tv so no big rush...if they want one they can pick one up lol

i was just playing with bowdog, since he bought the gun i wanted, twice on here lol

No worries at all. I bought a bunch from Monoprice a few years back, and when I rewired after I ditched my cable service I didn't need a few of them so they've just been in a drawer.

At the price that retail stores charge? :D

screw cables, I like to quantum entangle all of the interlinking of my electronic devices...

whatever, nerd. Too bad you can't accurately figure out where your links are and which way the signal is traveling at the same time. Suck on THAT.

I'm going to buy a bunch of plain black ones and stamp "diamond" on it and get on amazon and sell them for $500 each. that's a 95% markdown. lol

I wonder if someone is stupid enough to pay $2700 for a cable

Don't forget the Diamond cables require a battery for the DBS, so you'll have to attach a battery pack.