FS CZ75B .40 Cal

C-bus

Beautiful, full-size CZ 75B in .40 Cal. Only about 200-300 rounds through it. Not a single hiccup. Comes with box, magazine loader, and 2 10-round magazines. DA/SA. Safety functions cocked/locked for fast single action engagement. Gun is accurate and reliable. I just don't need a .40. $450.

I will only sell to Ohio residents 21 and older and retain the right to refuse sale to anyone. I'm only posting on OR and would prefer to sell to an active member. If you served in the military, price is $425. If you lie about serving in the military, you're a douche.

[ATTACH]2823[/ATTACH]

Edit: no longer for sale 1/13/12

Edited by C-bus
no longer for sale
  • Upvote 1

If this was 9mm I would be selling a kidney.

Amen! I'd trade for a 9mm 75b in a heartbeat. I went shooting the other day and it killed me to shell out the cash for the .40 ammo when I have thousands of 9mm neatly stacked and waiting for the end of days.

If only I had the extra scratch...

There I said that so Bowdog will be in here in a minute to snatch it up off of you. :lol:

:lol:Haters going to hate!! i haz no use for this though. :( On too MT!! :D

Brian does take good care of his pea shooters though someone will get a like new gun for sure

Gracias!

However, since I only have one CZ to sell and a few people already said that it was a cool gun, the price is now $1999.;)

I like to shoot quite a bit. When I find $8.99/box 9mm, I buy all I can. Now that I've been spoiled, spending $13-$18 on range ammo just seems wasteful. Personally, (oh shit, here we go) I don't value the tactical advantage of a larger caliber gun. I shoot paper and shove in my pants... that's it. I'm not disparaging the .40, .45, or any other.... I simply don't have the need for one right now.

:dunno: How come all you ladies are going to 9mm? Don't get me wrong my sammich maker loves hers!! :cool:

The reason I'm going down to 9 from 40 is the more studies out there prove thre is not such thing as one stop shot. Therefore I want a round that I can fire multiple times on target without taking time in between shot to get the sight picture back. I'm way faster at recovering with the 9 compared to the 40