FS CZ75B .40 Cal

C-bus

The reason I'm going down to 9 from 40 is the more studies out there prove thre is not such thing as one stop shot. Therefore I want a round that I can fire multiple times on target without taking time in between shot to get the sight picture back. I'm way faster at recovering with the 9 compared to the 40

This

This

As far as putting holes in the paper as fast and acurately as possible, I'm better with my CZ 40B than I am with my beretta 92 and my Taurus pt111 pro. A .40 in a heavier pistol will sometimes give you a quicker sight reset. A lot of it is in your training, if you train yourself to let the sights fall back onto the Target instead of trying to move them onto it you will be more accurate. I have the most experience with my CZ.

The reason I'm going down to 9 from 40 is the more studies out there prove thre is not such thing as one stop shot. Therefore I want a round that I can fire multiple times on target without taking time in between shot to get the sight picture back. I'm way faster at recovering with the 9 compared to the 40

Tell that to Abe Lincoln!

What? Too soon?

As far as putting holes in the paper as fast and acurately as possible, I'm better with my CZ 40B than I am with my beretta 92 and my Taurus pt111 pro. A .40 in a heavier pistol will sometimes give you a quicker sight reset. A lot of it is in your training, if you train yourself to let the sights fall back onto the Target instead of trying to move them onto it you will be more accurate. I have the most experience with my CZ.

Difference is in the weight of the guns like you said. I'm shooting my combat Tupperware so it's pretty light ;)

Can we argue XD vs. Glock in this CZ thread, too? :D

Not even in the same category :D

It's carried cocked and locked so you rarely are in DA mode, although I'm told that there is some difference between trigger pull on the SA model.

I've always found the safety too small and hard to reach for C&L on my CZ75B.

My 9mm CZ75B is a very good gun but gosh, it's been eons since it's been out of the safe. I'm more partial to my Sig 228 for 9mm, or 1911's for 40 and 45.

As for the cost of ammo, well, that's why I reload.

Ken

Best answer i have heard, never really looked at it like that before!!

• Upvote 1

I shoot a lot, I just dont like the snap of the 40 round that much after shooting 1000's of rounds of it.

I shoot a lot, I just dont like the snap of the 40 round that much after shooting 1000's of rounds of it.[/quote

I'm the opposite, I find I can reacquire my target faster and feel less recoil. I've shot way more 9mm than 40 and still prefer 40. I need to get another 9mm for SHTF since it is a NATO round.

I have shot 40 out of a Springfield-armory EMP, Sig 229, Sig 2340, and a XDM. I've shot 9 through xdm, XD service, Beretta 92, sig 2022. I miss my Beretta 92, not the best carry gun but an excellent shooter.

Sorry to hijack free bump.

Only reason to go to a 9mm is for the price. If you can't handle resetting a .40, then you need to watch more pr0n or something <cough> kawikid <cough>

If that was true, I'd be packing a sawed-off 12 with 3.5" magnum slugs Mad Max style.