Bump fire much?

Helmutt

Yes. As friend has one and it works just as it says. Takes a a few mags to get the hang of it but I will prolly get one since tryin his. It is legal because you only fine one round per trigger pull. You can bump fire with a regular stock too just takes a lot of practice..

Yes. As friend has one and it works just as it says. Takes a a few mags to get the hang of it but I will prolly get one since tryin his. It is legal because you only fine one round per trigger pull. You can bump fire with a regular stock too just takes a lot of practice..

Nah.. No one can do that. ;)

The challenge is finding a range that will allow you to shoot a gun "full auto" with this stock instead. Most ranges don't want you shooting full auto with the Class IIIs because most people are ignorant to the fact that full autos can be legally owned.

My neighbor was just showing me this Friday b4 the gun show. They had them for 350 at a booth and he said he knows a guy to get um for 250(costs).

He won't be able to sell them for long if he gets caught making it known that he will do that.

There was.... ATF changed their mind and made them all be destroyed.

That was a totally different approach to a mass produced consumer product. The filing for approval and the product submitted didn't reflect the consumer product. Too much history to get into but it was shady how it went down. As much as I hate the BATF and don’t think they should exist in the Adkins case they were correct using the guidelines they had to enforce.

There was a guy at the local range shooting with one of those and it looked like a fun toy but I don't think I could come off that kind of money.

Here is an easy to build unit that works, at least once or twice, lol. As far as I know they never made dowel rods illegal.

http://www.localnumber69.com/temp/Aimed_Shoulder_Fire.mpg