Tiger Woods’ ex-wife bulldozes $12 million home

Simplysix

I was playing Pebble Beach 8 years ago, caddy points to a house along the 4th or 5th fairway, nice house, maybe 4,000 sq.ft., looks out into Stillwater Cove, Carmel Bay, great views of the 18th, etc.

"Someone just bought that for $20 million", he says. "They're going to tear it down and build what they want."

I will not be building my dream house there anytime soon.

what if i said: many women tend to follow their emotions, but many men tend to follow their peni. Just saying.... emotional decisions - usually bad, peni made decisions - usually bad. Its not just women that be crazy.

It was an ugly house. I don't blame her. I mean, really, at $100m, you're not gonna run out of money. Tear it down, build what you want, and still have $70m in the bank.

Its her money, her decision. I don't see a problem. Honestly.

FWIW, if I had that money, I'd buy a billion acres in Montana from Ted Turner and put my house right in the middle. And a prison fence all the way around. STFO.

what if i said: many women tend to follow their emotions, but many men tend to follow their peni. Just saying.... emotional decisions - usually bad, peni made decisions - usually bad. Its not just women that be crazy.

I nor most men should not be offended. Using our logic based brains we can see that that is a true and accurate statement and wholeheartedly concur with everything but the last sentence :)

Guys aren't crazy, there is just a lot morons out there that shouldn't be allowed to breathe any longer

How much of the $12m was the land? How much is she putting in to the new building and how much will it be worth? We may find out that the finished property value actually makes her money.

One company I worked at the CEO has a house in California. It had a view of the ocean but only because there was an empty property between him and the ocean. The guy who owned the empty property put it up for sale. Fearing that someone would build a house and ruin his view, CEO bought the property for $1m just so he could keep his nice view.

(Of course now he has a $1m asset so it's not "lost" money, he exlpained... Well, except for the housing bust which hit about 2 years later...)

How much of the $12m was the land? How much is she putting in to the new building and how much will it be worth? We may find out that the finished property value actually makes her money.

One company I worked at the CEO has a house in California. It had a view of the ocean but only because there was an empty property between him and the ocean. The guy who owned the empty property put it up for sale. Fearing that someone would build a house and ruin his view, CEO bought the property for $1m just so he could keep his nice view.

(Of course now he has a $1m asset so it's not "lost" money, he exlpained... Well, except for the housing bust which hit about 2 years later...)

WE DON'T USE LOGIC HERE! GTFO, WE ONLY SAY "BITCHES BE CRAZY" :lol:

• Upvote 1