.50 BMG LC 86 150 rounds $425

Kyle Hunter

.50 BMG LC 86 150 rounds FMJ $425 cash, no trades.

_KLH4288.jpg

_KLH4284.jpg

The Nikon D4 was officially announced last night and I am trying to raise funds to add this camera to my arsenal. However, I just can't seem to bring myself to post this can of 150 for sale . . . Am I silly, why do I think that I need to keep this (LC 86) around?

Edited by Kyle Hunter

:wtf: 6k for a camera?

If you saw this guy's pics, you'd know that $6k is probably cheap. He's an amazing photographer and hopefully gets some seriously great jobs in the coming years.

PS, Kyle - I need to see about getting some of the pics at the last event you were at... I keep forgetting...

It is FMJ, no tracers or incendiary. And until the Zombies get her I need to make money, and actually when the zombies do get here It'll be a hell of a lot of fun to photograph em'

$6k certainly is not cheap, but when compared to the medium format stuff :cry:

If you saw this guy's pics, you'd know that $6k is probably cheap. He's an amazing photographer and hopefully gets some seriously great jobs in the coming years.

PS, Kyle - I need to see about getting some of the pics at the last event you were at... I keep forgetting...

Thank-you sir! You are speaking of the appreciation day, correct?

It is FMJ, no tracers or incendiary. And until the Zombies get her I need to make money, and actually when the zombies do get here It'll be a hell of a lot of fun to photograph em'

$6k certainly is not cheap, but when compared to the medium format stuff :cry:

Thank-you sir! You are speaking of the appreciation day, correct?

Correct, sir!

.50 BMG LC 86 150 rounds FMJ $425 cash, no trades.

_KLH4288.jpg

_KLH4284.jpg

The Nikon D4 was officially announced last night and I am trying to raise funds to add this camera to my arsenal. However, I just can't seem to bring myself to post this can of 150 for sale . . . Am I silly, why do I think that I need to keep this (LC 86) around?

Wow 150 rounds @ $425 is an expensive range trip. I guess if you have the dough for a 50 cal you can afford the ammo, maybe one day down the road I can save up enough.

Good luck with the sale!

It's about $25 cheaper than market price for a 150 round can.

Wasn't sure what Market was on this stuff, just went with the advise of my M82a1 owning buddy . . he already has 1,200 factory loads and 1,000 reloads on hand.

Let me check with a friend that has a .50.

Do you have any better pics of the ammo? The shoulders and necks look pretty corroded in that one pic?

I appreciate it.

_KLH4953.jpg

Let me do some checking and see if I can find anyone interested.

Are you headed south any time soon?

I appreciate it, and I am always looking for an excuse to head that way.

Is this a good general purpose round? I want to load a few clips for home defense, zombies, SHTF, clay targets and the occasional squirrel problem.

There is little chance that you will come across a problem too little or too large that this round isn't capable of eradicating.