Officially for Sale! 2005 GSXR750 Track/Street.

flounder

Im sure a few of you have seen my feeler thread. Well I officially got around to pulling together a list of everything I have and approximate values.

Starting at $5,500 just because I know you SOB's will want to haggle and low ball.:) Honestly, $5,000 is a pretty fair deal considering everything I have. And at this point, I am not willing to break up the deal just yet. Im posting here first before putting in up on the WERA classified and other racing forums. Giving OR members the first crack especially since many of you are close.

Also open to dealing if someone has a Nice workhorse 4x4 Quad. Looking for something I can hunt with, put a plow on, winch, etc.

2005 Suzuki GSXR 750

This bike currently has a salvaged title since I crashed it at MidO a few years back. I rebuilt it and still use it at my track bike. Its 100%... All it needs to make it street legal again is to put the street plastics back on and have it inspected for $25 or whatever it costs. Ill even help you do it if you want. The reason for the salvaged title is that I snapped the tail mounts off and had to have them re-welded by Reuben at 35 Motorsports.

I still have all the street plastics,lights,mirrors, etc and they are in pristine shape. (Blue/Black color scheme from 05)

The rebuild of the forks and rims and overall inspection after the crash was all done by Reuben at 35 Motorsports who gave it a good to go, no issues, no tweaked frame, ext

Suspension was setup by Lizard / AKA STT Brian back when we both had the exact same bike, shock, tires, etc. He will vouch for the condition of the bike!

This is the perfect setup for those that want a street and track bike since I have everything for it and its already setup to go for whatever!

Track Goodies

Penski Triple Clicker rear shock set up for 195-205lb rider

Ohlins 20mil kit in forks with 1.0 springs setup for 195-205lb rider

Hotbodies Upper,Lower, Tail (Some wear and tear but pics at speed at the track look amazing)

Yoshimura adustable rearsets

Vortex Aftermarket clipons/bars.

GPR Steering damper

Aftermarket Fairing Stay

Tires - Mich Pilot Race 190/55 rear and PRC front.

Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Exhaust.

520 kit -1, +2 I think. Cant remember if I went +1 or +2 in the rear.

Goodridge Stainless Brake lines

Galfer HH brake pads

TRE

Shogun Crash Kit (Bar End Sliders and Frame Sliders)

Rear Swingarm spools

Extras

Spare set of OEM forks with OEM internals

Spare set of Rims with cush drive

Spare Rotors

OEM rearsets Powdercoated black

OEM exhaust (Yep, still have! :) )

OEM rear shock (Yep, still have! :) )

Spare gas tank (From the crash, needs pulled back out at rear and thats it)

All wiring and lights for converting back to street anytime

All OEM plastics Blue/Black Scheme!!!!

Its the perfect combo setup Street/Track bike you will find.

Track form (FYI, these pics were actually taken the following year after the crash. Like I said its 100%

_MG_1800.jpg

_MG_1415.jpg

And an oldie but a goodie. Lizard and I fooling around when we both had the same machines.

_MG_5275.jpg

Street Trim

IMG_4151v2.jpg

And if you want to see onboard vids of the bike at MidO, here you go.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZSi6eQPp8

Please PM if interested. And just so I can beat people to the punch....

GLWS LBTS :)

And if you happen to be interested in an 02 YZ250, Ill make you a smoking deal on it if you buy the GSXR. Smoking deal!

Dirt (A bit dirtier now than in this pic which is when I bought it.)

1Original.jpg

Edited by flounder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...