FS Benelli Nova 28" synthetic

Steve Butters

When you go to sell one of those four keep me in mind.

You got it. The 870s will stay with me as heirlooms. One was my grandfather's Wingmaster. The longer Wingmaster was given to me by my dad for Christmas when I was 16 (he died 11 years ago). The Novas are tools and could be on the block some day. They're kind of the Glock of shotguns. Love them or hate them, they shoot and they're super durable.

are the stocks the same size on the novas? the overall length of the tactical is 40" according to online specs, my nova is 50"...so it sounds right if i switch from 28 to 18" barrel, it would be the same...but i saw the tac advertised as having a "short stock" but it doesnt make sense when i do the measurements

are the stocks the same size on the novas? the overall length of the tactical is 40" according to online specs, my nova is 50"...so it sounds right if i switch from 28 to 18" barrel, it would be the same...but i saw the tac advertised as having a "short stock" but it doesnt make sense when i do the measurements

Doesn't feel shorter.

• 2 months later...

bump...didnt end up buying the carlson barrel since i went on vacation to FL and spent way more than i expected lol

the nova is still for sale...same price, a few more rounds through it (maybe 80 total now)

selling it to take care of some unexpected bills ....i start a second job next week, so im not desperate to sell it. but if i can sell it i will.

i only use it for deer hunting, and i have plenty of time to replace it before deer season (preferably with something with a shorter barrel)

1) Sell that fancy Nancy shotgun

2) realize that new Remingtons are shit and search Armslist for an older 870 express w/20" slug barrel

3) buy older (like 10 years+) 870

4) kill innocent defenseless woodland creatures with reliability and precision

5) profit

1) Sell that fancy Nancy shotgun

2) realize that new Remingtons are shit and search Armslist for an older 870 express w/20" slug barrel

3) buy older (like 10 years+) 870

4) kill innocent defenseless woodland creatures with reliability and precision

5) profit

Are you selling dead animals again for "5) profit"? :dunno: You know roadkill doesn't count?