FS Benelli Nova 28" synthetic

Steve Butters

I gotta pass I'm looking for a 12 gauge for the wife, but by the time I buy an 18" barrel I'm gonna be in too deep.

GLWS

no worries...barrels for these things can get quite expensive....the carlson best price i found was $175, and for a factory benelli barrel, it costs more than a whole new guy (literally....the gun was 400 and a replacement benelli barrel is 500)

its actually a guy who emailed me offering me an M1 Super 90 trade for mine plus cash....but now that im emailing with him his price has gone up, and he wont meet half way so gas factors in now....might not end up going with it, he originally wanted 400 plus the nova, and would meet half way...now he wants to meet in cleveland and wants 500...i dont want it that badly lol....i woulda done 400 and meeting half way

Edited by Steve Butters

while that one is nice, he is asking too much for it...that one is on my list of eventual buys too :D....except i would want the non-carbon version, with pic rail and folding stock

and yes, you got me....the m1 is imported by HK too, but its still benelli made

I try not to have safe queens. I do have a couple I'm.collecting and never plan to get rid of but they are shooters.

2012-01-19_184136.jpg

Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

I've wanted one since I was a kid. I just need a shoulder holster and the original grips.

Good luck with your sale/trade to keep this somewhat on topic.

Edited by crb

I try not to have safe queens. I do have a couple I'm.collecting and never plan to get rid of.

Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

I've wanted one since I was a kid. I just need a shoulder holster and the original grips.

Good luck with your sale/trade to keep this somewhat on topic.

that is very nice! and i try not to have them either...if i wont be shooting it, i wont buy it lol

as for the sale/trade, who knows when that will happens....thought it woulda sold before now....if it doesnt sell soon, i might end up buying the shorter barrel for it afterall and keeping it

got excited about the M1, because it seemed like a great deal...he must have realized it too :lol:....but its not worth $500 plus $100 in gas plus my nova...thats $900....i was ok with $750 lol

that is very nice! and i try not to have them either...if i wont be shooting it, i wont buy it lol

as for the sale/trade, who knows when that will happens....thought it woulda sold before now....if it doesnt sell soon, i might end up buying the shorter barrel for it afterall and keeping it

got excited about the M1, because it seemed like a great deal...he must have realized it too :lol:....but its not worth $500 plus $100 in gas plus my nova...thats $900....i was ok with $750 lol

Have you tried gunbroker for a shorter barrel. I was contemplating yours but I'm glad I didn't wife found an.870 that she "loves".

Wifie doesn't think I should carry the 44 as it has a super light trigger in SA, but I rarely listen to her :lol:

Have you tried gunbroker for a shorter barrel. I was contemplating yours but I'm glad I didn't wife found an.870 that she "loves".

nope...havnet looked too hard past the carlsons....i really only use this thing for deer hunting...i was having car problems but now i got them worked out so i dont really "need" to sell it...thread can probably be closed, its way OT anyways lol